• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Actually I saw him on his front porch a few days ago. But I had never heard of him until I read this thread.

I had never heard of him until all the SoWal spottings were reported over the last year or so.. He made a music video here last year.. I'll have to find it.

I've actually heard a few of his songs on the radio. He's not bad if you like country music. I just visited Nashville and the country music hall of fame museum. So, I've been motivated for the first time ever to listen and learn more about country music. Growing on me a little.

I like that he's so friendly to people around town. I've seen lots of selfies with Luke with random locals and visitors.

ddreneet

Beach Comber
Mar 15, 2015
Hi. I am planning a vacation to your area in June with my two kids. While researching where we should stay I saw this post about Luke Bryan's beach house there. I would like to be able to point out from a distance to them his house. I am not the kind to disrespect him or his family but I know my kids would love to just be able to say they saw his house. If any of you would be kind enough to tell me where it was, here is my email so the location would not be publicly on here for everyone to see. I would like to let you know that I don't drink or party, I'm just a mother of two that is looking forward to coming to the area. We have always gone to Myrtle Beach, SC but I have always wanted to see a gulf coast beach to see if the water is clear like in pictures and beautiful white sand.
Thank you in advance for your help. Also, any suggestions for kid (son is age 12 & daughter is 16) friendly things to do or stay would be appreciative. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Luke Bryan video - Rollercoaster

I had never heard of him until all the SoWal spottings were reported over the last year or so.. He made a music video here last year.. I'll have to find it.

I've actually heard a few of his songs on the radio. He's not bad if you like country music. I just visited Nashville and the country music hall of fame museum. So, I've been motivated for the first time ever to listen and learn more about country music. Growing on me a little.

I like that he's so friendly to people around town. I've seen lots of selfies with Luke with random locals and visitors.

The video he made here was Rollercoaster

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Saw this on CMT...

If anyone deserves some beachside R&R this summer, it’s Luke Bryan.

How he’ll find the time to do that is another story. With his That’s My Kind of Night tour rolling across America at full steam, the idea of a family vacation seems impossible. But he does all he can to squeeze in quality time on his favorite shore.

While perusing the magazine aisle at the grocery store — my form of vacation this year — I stumbled upon a copy of Beaches, Resorts & Parks magazine. Lo and behold, guess who was on the cover?

Inside the magazine was a delightfully expansive article profiling his musical journey, how Panama City, Fla., helped shaped that journey and how the sandy beaches of Northwest Florida continue to make more memories for Bryan and his wife Caroline and sons Bo and Tatum.

According to the article, Bryan and his brood can frequently be seen out and about enjoying the gorgeous beaches of the Florida panhandle and places like the Acme Ice House or the Red Bar. Word on the street (and in the article) is that Bryan is feeling so at home on the Emerald Coast, he might be contemplating having a home away from home there.

But who can say for sure? One thing is for certain, though. The beaches provide such wonderful childhood and college memories for the singer that his annual spring break concert in Panama City has turned into a reunion with his childhood friends. Even his mother and other family members often come down for a visit.

He isn’t the only country star who frequents the area. I recall visiting the Seacrest Sundries store at Seacrest Beach and seeing the signatures of Kellie Pickler and Lady Antebellum on the “wall of fame.”

But if Bryan is planning to leave his mark on the panhandle again, it may be a while before he gets the chance. His tour is slated to run through October, but it’s always a good time to visit the sand and surf. Here’s hoping he gets to spend some time this year at one of his favorite hideaways.