• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shesgottasurf

Beach Lover
Nov 1, 2007
Almost 1100 sf, 3 br 2 ba, two car carport, screened in porch, deck, 2 storage sheds, on a scenic lake with a large landscaped and fenced backyard. Brand new raised garden bed ready for your vegetable seeds. Perfect for a starter family or a couple, in a safe, lighted community at the END of the cul de sac. South side of hwy 98. New floors throughout except kitchen, one half of home is newly remodeled, including second bathroom and master bedroom. New stove, new washer and dryer.

Located in a well maintained quiet mobile home community with an HOA/rules. Publix 2 min away, beach access/30a/Gulf Place 1.5 mile straight down 393. Furnished, but will consider renting unfurnished. (1 empty bedroom, the rest is furnished) Non smoker house, no smoking in house.

Currently, the master bathroom is gutted and I will either remodel it before I rent, or, I will consider renting to someone who has the skills to finish the bathroom for a discount in rent. (Paid back to you upon completion) I have most of the items ready to install. (double vanity, storage cabinets, lighting, shower, toilet, flooring, in wall heater, humidity fan and in wall speakers.) Work needed for completion is a little wiring, plumbing, interior partition walls, insulation, drywall, and installation of the components listed. I will require seeing a portfolio of work or 3+ references that are willing to let me see what you did at their place. You MUST have experience to qualify for this. I know good work from bad, as you will see from the work that has already taken place. (Excellent)

Pets considered with a non refundable pet deposit. 2 pets max. Will need to see pet health records, photos, and your pets must be house trained. No dogs kept outside or chained to anything will be considered.

Will consider 6 month up to 1 year lease. Needing rented around April 1, give or take. My date is flexible, let me know what you are looking for and we can decide together what will work for both of us. Credit check and deposit of $1200.

$1,200/mo with bathroom already pre-finished,
-OR-
$1,200/mo and I pay you $1,500 back upon completion of bathroom within 6 months. ($950/month for 6 months)

Please call if interested, leave me a message and I will call you back!
850-622-5164.

shesgottasurf

Beach Lover
Nov 1, 2007
Hi, I am interested in your rental. Do you have pictures and an address? Thank you

Hi, it's still available, I have not shown it yet as I am finishing up some last minute spiff ups, like painting the shutters. I can post photos when it's all done. I will show the place once the work is finished as well. Please pm me for the address. Thank you!

miriam

Beach Comber
Dec 31, 2014
SoWal
Is this in Edgewater on 393 ? Still for rent ? Is mbr complete ? 1200/mo ? 2 sisters retired seeking long term rental in this area....

shesgottasurf

Beach Lover
Nov 1, 2007
Please pm me for address. Yes, it's 1200/mo, prefer 6 month lease with possibility to extend. Also prefer to keep it furnished, but willing to empty it for the perfect renter.
thank you.

Is this in Edgewater on 393 ? Still for rent ? Is mbr complete ? 1200/mo ? 2 sisters retired seeking long term rental in this area....