• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
I can sympathize BR and predict that every parking lot and driveway will house these illegal parkers unless they are gated or have passes they will enforce. Our experience when we lived in a small unit condo (9) on the beach was that we had people using our parking lot and private walkover because they saw it wasn't gated and thought that no one actually lived there full-time to monitor traffic. We did religiously. I'm glad I don't live there anymore and sympathize with those that do.

I can sympathize BR and predict that every parking lot and driveway will house these illegal parkers unless they are gated or have passes they will enforce. Our experience when we lived in a small unit condo (9) on the beach was that we had people using our parking lot and private walkover because they saw it wasn't gated and thought that no one actually lived there full-time to monitor traffic. We did religiously. I'm glad I don't live there anymore and sympathize with those that do.
Argh! I hear ya.

BTW I meant regional access, not public access.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I think the planning commission members and any other Walton County officials should make plans to get to the annex in time to get a parking spot for their own meeting. Looks to be record attendance.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I think the planning commission members and any other Walton County officials should make plans to get to the annex in time to get a parking spot for their own meeting. Looks to be record attendance.

If you think people are stirred up now, wait until the very likely rubber stamping approval occurs tonight.

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
Since the main concern for most posters seems to be beach access for the 90 room hotel, I was curious about thoughts on beach access for the proposed 400 plus townhomes at Prominence.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Since the main concern for most posters seems to be beach access for the 90 room hotel, I was curious about thoughts on beach access for the proposed 400 plus townhomes at Prominence.

No kidding. Deer Lake State Park? Eastern Lake?

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
Eastern Lake
Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression there is no planned beach access?? I wonder if the developer is advising people interested of purchasing of that fact?

ann watson

Banned
Jun 26, 2012
Seagrove Beach
At the risk of getting off the subject of a Hampton Inn, I heard that D.R. Horton retains the mineral rights to the property they sell. Isn't Prominence a D.R. Horton development?