• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachyteachy

Beach Fanatic
Apr 4, 2005
Here is the info for swim lessons in Freeport. The session for this week and next week is closed but here are the others:

Session II: July 9-12; 16-21
Session III: July 23-26; 29-Aug 2
Session IV: (tentative) Aug 6-9; 13-16

My daughter started today and we were very happy with how they went. The cost is $45 for two weeks. Classes are 30 minutes. The phone number is 835-1223.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Here is the info for swim lessons in Freeport. The session for this week and next week is closed but here are the others:

Session II: July 9-12; 16-21
Session III: July 23-26; 29-Aug 2
Session IV: (tentative) Aug 6-9; 13-16

My daughter started today and we were very happy with how they went. The cost is $45 for two weeks. Classes are 30 minutes. The phone number is 835-1223.

Two weeks of swimming lessons...............$45.

Saving your kids from drowning...............priceless!

jspalliser

Beach Crab
Mar 29, 2008
My kid is taking lessons with Stacey Palliser. She keeps the groups small, and is even teaching them what to do if they were in a boat & it flipped over, how to put a life jacket on in the water (which is hard for small kids to do because they aren't coordinated)... Anyway - I don't have her number right now, but it is in the phone book.
Hello, I am Stacey Palliser my #is 267-0607. Thank you for telling people about me. I am also wondering who are you. I will be doing swimming lesson again this summer if anyone is interested please give me a call.

BrookeBrannon

Beach Comber
Dec 5, 2014
www.wholelifefitnessfl.com
We do!! My Mother and I have an amazing reputation in the community! Feel free to check out our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/wholelifefitnessfl?ref=hl reviews and our website www.WholeLifeFitnessFL.com/ My Mother has been teaching for 35+ years now and I have been her "pro·té·gé" since birth :)

Here is a thread I just posted. We will be teaching in Tops'l Resort for 4 weeks during the off season (Febindoor pool topsl.jpgfeatured_swimming1-1100x458.jpg. March) before we move to our brand new Whole Life Fitness facility in Inlet beach in April 2015.
I have exciting news that I wanted to share with my previous swim families before I reach out to the public. Tops'l Beach and Racquet Club ( 9011 U.S. 98, Destin, FL 32550) is allowing me to use their heated, indoor swimming pool for 4 weeks during the off season. This is a private, gated resort which typically requires being a Tops'l member or guest in order to use their facilities. I have worked it out with the Club and Resort GM to allow me to teach my swimming lessons to the public through Whole Life Fitness! I am so pleased to tell you that I will be offering swim lessons the weeks of:

Feb. 16th - 20th
Feb. 23rd - March 1st
March 2nd - 6th
March 9th - 13th

Classes are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and are $140.00/week session

Clownfish (0-3YR) 2-3PM Adult participation required
Guppy (3+YR) 3-4PM Drop Off Class

I am only allowing 8 students in each class. I do expect my classes to fill quickly. This is a great opportunity to prepare for Spring Break holiday and Summer will be here before we know it. If you are interested please let me know asap! If you have friends that are interested please share this e-mail :) I am going to start advertising my "off-season" lessons tomorrow, but again I wanted to let my loyal parents know first.

Contact myself (850) 259-6563 or Brooke Brannon (512) 771-4797 for registration. I look forward to pulling out my Nemo hat and seeing you at Tops'l!

BrookeBrannon

Beach Comber
Dec 5, 2014
www.wholelifefitnessfl.com
At Whole Life Fitness we have over 30+ years experience teaching infants, toddlers, youth & adults how to swim properly. We are also actively organizing a grass roots campaign to bring an olympic size community training pool to Walton County. I moved with my family to Walton County in 1999 and was a year round competitive swimmer. We are passionate about swim and aquatic safety and feel strongly that our area needs a pool so we can teach our community!Catherine & Brooke.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/wholelifefitnessfl?ref=hl

https://youtu.be/moeNQKeD08E

image1 (1).jpg