• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

savanah32550

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Mack Bayou
Located on Nursery Road, Fenced yard.

Two story, florida style cottage with cement board siding, metal roof and 2 covered porches. This house is full of natural light and feels very spacious with 9' ceilings through out. American Oak flooring through out the great room and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms and ceramic tile in the bathroom. The beautiful kitchen has many features; granite countertops, double bowl undermount granite sink, wood cabinets with crown moulding. The 1st floor has a bedroom and a full bath. Master bedroom on 2nd floor has a balcony and a huge master bath with separate garden tub and cultured marble shower. Plenty of space in the 60 sq ft walk in closet. 2 additional bedrooms and a shared full bath on the 2nd floor.-Pets Welcome!!

Call or text 850-685-3572

Attachments

• kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 996
  • 2nd floor.jpg
    2nd floor.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,010
  • 1st floor.jpg
    1st floor.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 985
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 999

transplants30a

Beach Comber
Dec 29, 2014
The house is still available. The rent is $1600.00 per month. The deposit is $1600.00 which includes for pets.

Hi-we would be interested if you would rent from March 2015 thru June 2015. Our house will not be ready until July 1st.

Please let me know,
Libbi

Judi G.

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2012
Seagrove
Very Interested..I have lived in a home for 3 years here in the Santa Rosa Community and just found out that the owner is moving back in..Would love to rent your home...I have Great References and Great background checks. I enjoy doing yard work and my roommate is in the restoration business. We keep the home up at all times and would love the chance to speak with you.

Please give me a call at anytime 404-668-8511 Judi Hope to hear form you soon. Thanks