• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

amw1016

Beach Comber
Nov 14, 2014
Hi everyone! I'm searching for a beach house to rent in the first week of November to hold a small wedding reception and house my family. Preferred date for the wedding is 7 November, but we are flexible. We are flexible on location as well, so anywhere from Inlet Beach to Destin is great. Our budget is ~$3000 for the week (we are good with only using for 3 nights as the minimum as well), but hoping to find something cheaper to put that money towards other things. I'm registered on vrbo/homeaway and have searched all over. I'm hoping someone more familiar with the area may have some suggestions. Feel free to email me at amw1016@gmail.com if there are any suggestions.

Thanks in advance!
-Ashley

amw1016

Beach Comber
Nov 14, 2014
I looked at pearly white's website and their prices were quite a bit higher than I can afford. I almost feel like it would be an insult to the work they have put into their rental properties if I were to even ask if they could work with me. I suppose the worst I could get is a no! Thank you for the reply!