• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Al's Smokehouse

Beach Comber
Jan 5, 2015
Sorry, no, we're closed. Come by tomorrow after 10:30 a.m.! If you'll be later than 2:00, text me and I'll keep it for you til 2:30 or so. 585-3344

Last edited:

Al's Smokehouse

Beach Comber
Jan 5, 2015
Good morning South Walton. It's a lovely day here at AL'S Smoke house for chili with cheese. Have a little cornbread left or a roll. Also, most excellent chili dogs. Come on by and grab a couple. Also may have some hot ham and cheese sandwich. If my smoker will cooperate this morning.

Al's Smokehouse

Beach Comber
Jan 5, 2015
Tomorrow, we'll have hot ham and cheese, chopped pork, chicken, sirloin tip. Your choice of meat on two tacos topped with slaw, or sandwich or plate with two sides. Fries and fried pickles as well. Y'all come see us.

Al's Smokehouse

Beach Comber
Jan 5, 2015
It's a beautiful Taco Tuesday here at AL'S Smoke House. Sirloin tip, pulled pork, chicken topped with slaw, 2 for $7.00. Leg quarters with two sides, $7.00. Plus all your regular favorites, mac and cheese, baked beans, red slaw, cole slaw, potato salad and chips.