• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SBlett

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2013
Hi all! I've been offered a job and I am trying to calculate the cost effectiveness of returning to work. In order to do this, I would require a weekly housekeeper.

I am looking for someone that will do a deep clean (windows, kick boards, around/under appliances) monthly and a weekly basic service. Can you give me a general idea of how much such a service might cost me?

I am located behind the Tom Thumb in Seagrove. My house is approximately 2,000 sq ft. I abhor the use of chemicals except in extreme situations and would provide materials and guidance on chemical free cleaning in my home.

Finally, I will be in the market for someone to fit this description shortly, please let me know if you can recommend someone.

klacy96

Beach Comber
May 2, 2014
housekeeper

Hi all! I've been offered a job and I am trying to calculate the cost effectiveness of returning to work. In order to do this, I would require a weekly housekeeper.

I am looking for someone that will do a deep clean (windows, kick boards, around/under appliances) monthly and a weekly basic service. Can you give me a general idea of how much such a service might cost me?

I am located behind the Tom Thumb in Seagrove. My house is approximately 2,000 sq ft. I abhor the use of chemicals except in extreme situations and would provide materials and guidance on chemical free cleaning in my home.

Finally, I will be in the market for someone to fit this description shortly, please let me know if you can recommend someone.

Hi my name is kelly I do deep cleans on condo's and houses I love doing them i have references also I'm licensed and insured. I can give you a estimate on doing your home email me at klacy96@gmail.com I would love to do your home for you. I clean weekly basics and deep cleans I can give you a great price. I clean a lot in your area up to 6 bedroom homes. I can give you a quote i put my email in the note for you Ill give you a discount rate as well. THANKS KELLY

Last edited by a moderator:

klacy96

Beach Comber
May 2, 2014
Hi my name is kelly I do deep cleans on condo's and houses I love doing them i have references also I'm licensed and insured. I can give you a estimate on doing your home email me at klacy96@gmail.com I would love to do your home for you.

Marygay

Beach Comber
Dec 20, 2014
Hello, I am a Decorator and I Organize & Clean. I have references at my website. I live in Seagrove also:)
Thanks,
MgbCreations.com