• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gravlin6

Beach Crab
Apr 22, 2013
In search of a part time housekeeper to do laundry, ironing, cleaning, organization, help drive children to activities, and some babysitting. Must have own transportation, excellent organizational skills, and references. 10-15 hours per week. We are very flexible and can work around existing work schedules. Rate is $15-20/hr for housekeeping/sitting and $30-35/hr when additional deep cleaning is necessary. Located in Seagrove Beach.

Last edited by a moderator:

klacy96

Beach Comber
May 2, 2014
In search of a part time housekeeper to do laundry, ironing, cleaning, organization, help drive children to activities, and some babysitting. Must have own transportation, excellent organizational skills, and references. 10-15 hours per week. We are very flexible and can work around existing work schedules. Rate is $15-20/hr for housekeeping/sitting and $30-35/hr when additional deep cleaning is necessary. Located in Seagrove Beach.

My name is Kelly I have lots of experience cleaning, laundry and i have references, and insured,licensed contact me at 8504615737 or klacy96@gmail.com I'm very interested in the position

klacy96

Beach Comber
May 2, 2014
My name is Kelly I have lots of experience cleaning, laundry and i have references, and insured,licensed contact me at 8504615737 or klacy96@gmail.com I'm very interested in the position