• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

machellfamily

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2014
I have a 2 bedroom/2 bath that I am looking to share for $850 a month all utilities included (cable/internet as well), gated community, pool, and small workout area. Deposit is $500. It is located in Blue Mountain Beach right on 30a, and is available 1 March. I am a professional mature adult; looking for similar qualities in a roommate.

thepriceizright

Beach Crab
Nov 16, 2012
I'm interested in this location. Just to clarify, is it $850 each or would that be the split? Also, what is the pet policy? I have a very friendly and housebroken golden retriever that gets along fine with other pets. If this is still available please let me know. I'm a 30 yr old male who works in the 30A area. Thanks!

cmcclaine1

Beach Comber
Feb 23, 2015
I'm very interested in the room. I am a professional, 24 yr old female with no pets. I have just returned to the area and in need of a roommate.

cmzellner

Beach Crab
Feb 28, 2015
Is this still available? I'm very interested in renting the room and would like more information.

jbhabshey

Beach Comber
Jan 25, 2014
If this is still available, I am very interested and would like to have some more information. I currently work on 30-A and would like to relocate as soon as possible. Thanks