• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TheBeard

Beach Crab
Dec 22, 2014
I'm looking for a room-mate to take the master bedroom of my nice 3 bedroom home. It's located off Bay Dr. in a very quiet and friendly neighborhood with boat ramp access across the street and driveway space for parking. The master bedroom is decently sized and furnished, you'll only need bed fixings and any decoration you may want/have. Any furniture you don't want can be removed. The bathroom is very large, having two double closets, a separate vanity/changing room, and storage space galore. It's located on the east side of the house and is very quiet.

The room is available to move-in immediately. The lease for this room is for 6-7 months as we will be selling this house in August next year. For rent I'm asking $500 a month (all bills included), and a $300 damage deposit.

For more information, pictures, and contact, check out my craigslist ad here:
http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/roo/4816430393.html

Thanks for reading! ;-)

wayan.JT

Beach Crab
Feb 23, 2015
I am very interested! I am born and raised local, who is in dyer need of a place for the next 6 months. Just for spring and summer before moving to Maui for the off season to play music and work. My name is John, give me a call or email 850-585-7213 wayan.jt@gmail.com

Bonehead

Beach Comber
May 27, 2007
Rosemary Beach
Hey is this still available? I need something asap! Thanks, Addison at 628-8020