• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Village girl

Beach Comber
Aug 10, 2014
This newly constructed 1900 sq ft home is located on 30A in the gated community of the Village of Blue Mountain Beach. Every bedroom has it's own full bathroom. It has on open greatroom with many windows for natural lighting. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a huge granite island and20150205_104707_resized.jpg countertops, and lots of cabinet and pantry space. It also has a large front porch (8X30) that overlooks the huge community swimming pool and fitness center. Lawn care and trash are included. The house is a short walk to the beach and this community has a dedicated beach access. We are looking for a 1 year lease for $2250 a month.

abadgley33

Beach Comber
Jun 24, 2010
This newly constructed 1900 sq ft home is located on 30A in the gated community of the Village of Blue Mountain Beach. Every bedroom has it's own full bathroom. It has on open greatroom with many windows for natural lighting. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a huge granite island andView attachment 39771 countertops, and lots of cabinet and pantry space. It also has a large front porch (8X30) that overlooks the huge community swimming pool and fitness center. Lawn care and trash are included. The house is a short walk to the beach and this community has a dedicated beach access. We are looking for a 1 year lease for $2250 a month.

Hi! I am very interested in renting your home! How can I reach you? Would love to call you right away.
Thank you so much. :wave: Or you can please email me at angie@30a.com

Last edited:

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
This is the problem when people don't follow up. As I moved out of my rental condo at the Village at BMB last Sunday, the new tenant was moving into this house. But no update.

ggcruz

Beach Comber
Jun 24, 2015
Rental interest

Greetings,
Is your home still for rent?
Please send pictures to: ggcruz.sgm.ret@gmail.com.

Thank you.

G Cruz

This newly constructed 1900 sq ft home is located on 30A in the gated community of the Village of Blue Mountain Beach. Every bedroom has it's own full bathroom. It has on open greatroom with many windows for natural lighting. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a huge granite island andView attachment 39771 countertops, and lots of cabinet and pantry space. It also has a large front porch (8X30) that overlooks the huge community swimming pool and fitness center. Lawn care and trash are included. The house is a short walk to the beach and this community has a dedicated beach access. We are looking for a 1 year lease for $2250 a month.