• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mfng

Beach Comber
Sep 23, 2013
We are considering offering unfurnished 3 bed/2 bath homes as long-term rentals, but are trying to gauge interest first. One would be on the west end of 30a, newly renovated, lots of storage, approx 1700 sq ft. Rent would be $2100 per month. Pt washington home is also updated, close to bay, 1300 sq ft. Rent would be $1600 per month. We appreciate your interest and feedback!

Hi! I'm definitely interested to learn more. Lots of info, details, pics, any utilities included, map, pet policy, access to a pool? New position for my husband and I starts the first of December. We are looking for a great place to call home in the SoWal as we are moving from Atlanta. I really appreciate and love posts that are informative and helpful, makes the searching for everyone so much more pleasant and efficient. Would love to know more!! Please message me, thanks!

kelhoffer

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2012
I would be interested in the Pt. Washington locale. Looking to move the first of the year...seeking 3br, pet friendly, unfurnished. If you decide to put up for long term, please contact me at 404-597-0405. Thanks!

Bonehead

Beach Comber
May 27, 2007
Rosemary Beach
I would be interested in either home but too much for me. I can afford $1000/mth. I am very clean and been in area for long time. If you will consider, let me know at 850-628-8020! Thanks

TerrellO81

Beach Comber
Nov 19, 2014
I would be very interested in these, and I would be willing to pay a little extra!

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Blonde Starfish

Beach Comber
Oct 14, 2014
$2100.00 for 1700 sf Seems a little high unfurnished with only 2 bathrooms. What's the view like and how large is the yard? Does it have a garage? Pictures would be nice to see. :thanks:

Judi G.

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2012
Seagrove
Very Interested.Pt. Washington home...I have lived in a home for 3 years here in the Santa Rosa Community and just found out that the owner is moving back in..Would love to rent your home...I have Great References and Great background checks. I enjoy doing yard work and my roommate is in the restoration business. We keep the home up at all times and would love the chance to speak with you.

Please give me a call at anytime 404-668-8511 Judi Hope to hear form you soon. Thanks

fl1984

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2013
Very interested in the pt Washington property. Is just my husband and I. No kids no pets and we both work. Please let me know if they are available