• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Heather Hermiller

Beach Crab
Mar 24, 2015
We use the beach access off Beachfront Trail. It wasn't busy when we went a couple weeks ago. Although better the weather might mean more people.

dcgoz

Beach Lover
May 12, 2008
Heading to Islamorada! Don't know what's all the fuss about Stinky's. Didn't really care for it! Raw oysters were horrible!

I second this. They're also a few bucks more per dozen than Hurricane's. Try the Marigny.

machellfamily

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2014
Be careful eating at Hurricane Oyster Bar! I love their oysters, I had the "around the world"! However, I got really bad food poisoning after eating the fried green tomatoes with some kind of seafood mixture on top.

ddreneet

Beach Comber
Mar 15, 2015
Hey. I heard that was a good beach access but I also heard that there was private/no trespassing beach there. Is that correct? I don't know the area and this will be our first trip there so I sure don't want to be in the wrong place.

We use the beach access off Beachfront Trail. It wasn't busy when we went a couple weeks ago. Although better the weather might mean more people.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Hey. I heard that was a good beach access but I also heard that there was private/no trespassing beach there. Is that correct? I don't know the area and this will be our first trip there so I sure don't want to be in the wrong place.

Beachfront can get busy, there are few private beaches. You have about a two block walk to the beach from the parking lot. I live here, I think deer lake state park is better and less crowded, the access is just east of lakewood dr. Very pretty there too and it is just down the beach from Beachfront.

HappySkipper

Beach Comber
Mar 24, 2015
Tallahassee

There is still a public area directly in front of the access and to the east until you reach the condos.