• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WileCoyote

Beach Lover
Dec 5, 2007
Walton County
This is a Public Records Request (“PRR”) to Walton County.

Please produce Document(s) within your custody, possession or control for Walton County which demonstrates the following:

1. The “LMS Committee” project lists and project priority lists since January 1, 2005. (The “LMS Committee” is identified/referred to in the 2010 Walton County Grant Application file that Walton County submitted to the Division of Emergency Management in January 2010.)

We prefer to receive these as email attachments or in electronic form if more or equally feasible to other methods of production.

If the cost to respond to this request is estimated to exceed $25 please provide an estimate of such cost before proceeding. Please let me know if a response to this request is possible by April 6, 2015 and if not, an estimated date of completion.

Respectfully

Shawn Heath

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Can one of you people who actually understand the entire plot and cast explain in Clff's Notes fashion why MC Davis, the driving force behind Seagrove Hampton Inn (at least the public one) is being deposed?

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
...And can WileCoyote please quit repeating him/herself? We all know that Shawn Heath is a lawyer and he is doing what lawyer's do. That, in itself, does not mean they are right. The court will eventually decide that as the Ethic Commission already has. I have stated many times that lawyers are a necessary evil. That is unfortunate but a fact of life. The problem now is we have reached a point where their need has totally overblown what should be reality. Many issues that end up in lawyer's hands could be solved by the collective parties if they would only use some common sense and compremise.

One thing more. As Alan will tell you, I have always supported Driftwood Estates position. In many ways, so has the BCC but they received pressure from both sides. Driftwood Estates finally won the battle to a very large degree and yet, they continue to press the BCC and Sara in particular. It is not only now unnecessary, but out of line. When you have won the battle, graciously retire. I, along with others, no longer support a position Driftwood Estates takes. Some involved have really drunk the kool aid.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Why does Commander continue to miss depos due to doctors notes?

She was at the Santa Rosa Beach Publix at 10:40am yesterday, and was shopping around just fine.

There are a couple of options here; if performing her elected duties are too stressful, she can resign her position.

OR, if she is no longer represented by our tax dollars in her private / personal legal matter, she can then dodge the deposit all she wants.

Andy A., don't even respond. We know you hold her in highest regard. The issue is not how valid the suit is, its her using our tax dollars to pay her lawyer to continue to write letters about her stress and why she can't be deposed.

She is supposedly a Christian and took the time to thank our lord at the last BCC meeting. How 'bout you get to your depo, raise your hand, swear to GOD to tell the truth and then do it!

Step it up Commish! My tax dollars are at work here. Times a wastin'...

Last edited:

WileCoyote

Beach Lover
Dec 5, 2007
Walton County
One More For AndyA

Date: April 1, 2015 at 08:48:18 CDT
To: Shawn Heath <shawn.heath@nelsonmullins.com>
Cc: Joe Passeretti <jap@esclaw.com>, Robert Emmanuel <RAE@esclaw.com>, "Bill Warner" <billwarner@warnerlaw.us>, Tim Warner <timwarner@warnerlaw.us>, "mdd@co.walton.fl.us" <mdd@co.walton.fl.us>
Subject: FW: Osborne v Comander

Shawn:
Ms. Comander’s physicians have advised her to reduce her stress as must as possible and if she is required to undergo a deposition, to limit the deposition to 3 hours per day and it be conducted in the least stressful environment possible. I am therefore requesting that Sara Comander’s deposition be moved to Destin Reporting, limit the attendees to the parties and their counsel and limit her deposition to 3 hours. Please advise if you will agree to this request, otherwise I will need to file a motion with the court.

Linda H. Wade
Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
Partner
Wade, Palmer & Shoemaker, P.A.
14 N Palafox Street
Pensacola, Florida 32502

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Jeff Mc, it would be nice if you knew enough about what is going on, to at least spell her name correctly.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
She was at the Santa Rosa Beach Publix at 10:40am yesterday, and was shopping around just fine.

Can you tell us if she took a bathroom break? What time was it? Was it a "potty stop" or was there more to it?

OR, if she is no longer represented by our tax dollars in her private / personal legal matter, she can then dodge the deposit all she wants.

How does one dodge a deposit?

TeaPartyingHard

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2015
"She was at the Santa Rosa Beach Publix at 10:40am yesterday, and was shopping around just fine."

Really? She's not allowed to go buy groceries? You'd probably come off as much less of an ahole in your comments if you and peterpan refrained from posting these creepy "saw her at x place at x time on x date" comments. Arguing that you believe she has no grounds to delay depositions is one thing, but constantly posting about seeing her at the grocery store or at Target is beyond creepy and just makes you sound like a deranged stalker. Her medical condition is her business, and you are acting like the only medical conditions that are legitimate are ones that keep a person 100% bed-bound and paralyzed. I would think you of all people would realize that there are a bevy of medical conditions out there that don't prevent a person from walking around and buying their own groceries, as your stalking behavior seems to indicate you possess some sort of malady relating to your own mental health that could benefit from the oversight of a trained medical physician.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Can you tell us if she took a bathroom break? What time was it? Was it a "potty stop" or was there more to it?

No bathroom break, just shopping, around 10:40 am.

How does one dodge a deposit?

Spelling error, should have read "depo" as in the deposition that she is so desperately trying to avoid to have to give.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
"She was at the Santa Rosa Beach Publix at 10:40am yesterday, and was shopping around just fine."

Really? She's not allowed to go buy groceries? You'd probably come off as much less of an ahole in your comments if you and peterpan refrained from posting these creepy "saw her at x place at x time on x date" comments. Arguing that you believe she has no grounds to delay depositions is one thing, but constantly posting about seeing her at the grocery store or at Target is beyond creepy and just makes you sound like a deranged stalker. Her medical condition is her business, and you are acting like the only medical conditions that are legitimate are ones that keep a person 100% bed-bound and paralyzed. I would think you of all people would realize that there are a bevy of medical conditions out there that don't prevent a person from walking around and buying their own groceries, as your stalking behavior seems to indicate you possess some sort of malady relating to your own mental health that could benefit from the oversight of a trained medical physician.

Please show me one other post where I cited seeing her..., I can't go shopping and report in as to whom I saw? That lady with the piece in the Walton Sun makes a living at it...

She was seen shopping and walking around just fine in Santa Rosa Beach Publix.

Isn't her office on the other side of the bay? Did she travel here specifically to shop at Publix?

If she can do that, she can be deposed. If my tax dollars (as are yours) are paying for her attorney, we get to be present to see our money at work. If not, foot your own legal bill Commish