• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Beach Runner, we go further east to Pier Park North. Our new favorite burger is at a place called WayBack Burgers, fresh meat cooked to order. The fried are not that great but better than a lot on 30A but the homemade potato chips are great! Double cheese burger $6.99 and chips $1.99. Shakes are pretty good. Just wish they had coke products versus Pepsi! The other burger that a lot of people really like is at Craft Bar, Pier Park North. Not our favorite because the meat is grass fed. The fries there are great and the onion rings are the best around. After 5:00PM on Monday the burgers are half price. They have a great happy hour from 2:00PM - 6:00PM with Hot Fried Chicken...$5.00 and a few $5.00 cocktails.

As in Nashville Hot Chicken? I've wondered when that would reach the beach...

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
As in Nashville Hot Chicken? I've wondered when that would reach the beach...

Yes Teresa, as in Nashville Hot Chicken. And I dream about it. It stays crunchy until gone! Something I am intrigued about!

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Wow. I haven't seen Hot Chicken on any menu around here. That's news.

It looks like the Hub isn't opening until the first weekend in May (?) But the Preachers sign was out in Seagrove, maybe time to go get a hamburger sermon from the preacher!

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
I don't understand why no one mentions what great burgers Seacrest Sundries has! Been around 6 years now, and it seems to be one of the best kept secrets around!