• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I’m looking for someone to rent the master suite in my house in Grove By The Sea. I own the property and have lived there for 15 years. During that time a bunch of people, mostly locals, have shared the house with me, most of them have been 20 or 30-something women. Some have stayed just for the summer, others have stayed for 3 or 4 years.

The neighborhood is great and the location is hard to beat. Grove by the Sea is about ¾ mile east of Seaside on the north side of 30-A in Old Seagrove.

The house is a 3br/2b with an attached guest house and is partially furnished. The person currently living in the guest house recently lived in the master suite. There is also an additional bedroom in the main house that is currently not being used and is also available.

If you think the situation might work for you just give me a call and leave a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and answer any questions you might have. A small car or no car is a real plus. No smoking or pets please.

Master Suite w/private bath/entrance + util/cable/wifi: $700 mo
Additional bedroom with shared bath + util/cable/wifi: $500 mo
Rick Smith, 850.534.0127

Last edited:

miriam

Beach Comber
Dec 31, 2014
SoWal
Interested in master suite....present lease up 4-23....I recently retired & moved to area Oct 2014..female

mmarti27

Beach Comber
Jul 22, 2010
Very interested. Full-time Seaside employee looking for long-term lease to begin immediately. Call Mallory 251-363-8483

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I’m looking for someone to rent the master suite in my house in Grove By The Sea. I own the property and have lived there for 15 years. During that time a bunch of people, mostly locals, have shared the house with me, most of them have been 20 or 30-something women. Some have stayed just for the summer, others have stayed for 3 or 4 years. Generally speaking, having women as tenants and roommates has worked out well over the past few years.

The neighborhood is great and the location is hard to beat. Grove by the Sea is about ¾ mile east of Seaside on the north side of 30-A in Old Seagrove.

The house is a 3br/2b with an attached guest house and is partially furnished. The person currently living in the guest house recently lived in the master suite. There is also an additional bedroom in the main house that is currently not being used and is also be available.

If you think the situation might work for you just give me a call and leave a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and answer any questions you might have. A small car or no car is a real plus. No smoking or pets please.

Master Suite w/private bath/private entrance + util/cable/wifi: $800 mo.
Additional bedroom with shared bath + util/cable/wifi: $600 mo.

Rick Smith, 850.534.0127

miriam

Beach Comber
Dec 31, 2014
SoWal
Have noticed your ad previously ... I am a retired mature female looking for a private room such as you have (master suite) , however would only be able to pay 700/month. I MUST LEAVE PRESENT HOME by August 1st...Owners are selling home. Any interest ?

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I’m looking for someone to rent the master suite in my house in Grove By The Sea in Old Seagrove. Over the last 15 years a bunch of people – both visitors and locals - have shared the house with me. Most of my roomies/tenants have been 20 or 30-something women. Some have stayed just for a summer, others have stayed for 3 or 4 years.

The property is a 3br/2b main house with a detached guest house. The master suite is partially furnished. There is also an extra bedroom in the main house that is also partially furnished and is also available.

If you think this situation might work for you just give me a call and leave a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and answer any questions you might have. A small car or no car is a real plus. No smoking or pets please.

Master Suite w/private bath/private entrance: $700 mo, util/cable/wifi incl.

Extra Bedroom w/shared bath: $500 mo, util/cable/wifi incl.

Rick Smith, 850.534.0127