• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mmcq

Beach Comber
Feb 20, 2013
Thank you South Walton Sheriff's Department for promptly breaking up a house party in our community in Blue Mountain Beach! These guys were great! Had kiddos pouring out and surrendering their alcohol. Checking them out before allowing them to drive. This crazy party of 50+ was cleared out and shut down in 5 minutes! Great job!

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Thank you South Walton Sheriff's Department for promptly breaking up a house party in our community in Blue Mountain Beach! These guys were great! Had kiddos pouring out and surrendering their alcohol. Checking them out before allowing them to drive. This crazy party of 50+ was cleared out and shut down in 5 minutes! Great job!
was that the house on HWY 83?

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008

Please, they are members of the Walton County Sheriffs Department, south Walton is a location within Walton County. I know they appreciate positive comments.

mmcq

Beach Comber
Feb 20, 2013
Please, they are members of the Walton County Sheriffs Department, south Walton is a location within Walton County. I know they appreciate positive comments.
So, so sorry! I stand corrected. Thank you Walton County Sheriff's Department! I am especially grateful as I am sure that during the past two months they have been especially busy in the South Walton area.