• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cuviss521

Beach Crab
Apr 13, 2015
New to the area, but not the industry. We have decades of experience in all areas of residential architecture and planning from small remodels, to stock home plan sales, to high end custom designed homes.
Customer service, responsiveness, honesty, and professionalism are what we build on and take pride in. A small business with a team approach to design, we provide the level of service you're project deserves.
Check out our website and contact us today for your project needs, no matter what the size!

SketchPad Inc.
616-723-2324
sales.sketchpad@gmail.com
www.sketchmypad.com
www.facebook.com/sketchmypad

Attachments

• water sound.jpg
    water sound.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 128
  • beach walk.jpg
    beach walk.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 120
  • regatta.jpg
    regatta.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 125

BlaineAtk

Beach Comber
Mar 31, 2012
How do you charge? Is it by the sq/ft or the detail of the job? I am a SRB local of about 8 years and have a lot that I am wanting to build on. I am hoping to do so around the end of the year to the beginning - middle of next year.

Wouldn't be a huge project as I am not really looking to have a large house built, looking at the 1200 - 1600 sq/ft range. I have some ideas in mind and would potentially like to roll some of them around with you. I am currently out of town for work and will be back soon for a month.

Thanks in advance!

cuviss521

Beach Crab
Apr 13, 2015
Good Morning,
Depending on the project, and how involved we are, we have a tiered fee structure and can tailor it to your specific project and needs.
Lets discuss your project further and the initial thoughts you have in mind.
PM me your info or contact me direct, look forward to hearing from you.

616-723-2324
sales.sketchpad@gmail.com