• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
Anybody have a good contact phone number and name for the current management company at Pointe of View condos?

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
Thanks, but that was not my purpose. I was trying to help an elderly lady to find a single point of contact for the management company at POV.....evidently, she had been trying to contact someone with regard to a condo she had owned/sold at POV and, instead of finding the "right person", she had been passed around amongst a host of "wrong people", and was supremely frustrated. While I have nothing to do with POV, or the lady, she somehow got my phone number hoping I was the next "right person"..... I didn't want to be another one of the "wrong people", so took it on myself to try to find the "right person" for her.....so far, without luck.

Hopefully, she was able to drive to POV and physically locate somebody who could help. If not, hopefully I earned another point toward Heaven for at least trying.