• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shoshana01

Beach Crab
Apr 15, 2015
Looking for 3/4 bedroom home (would possibly consider 2 bedroom if area in home for working/office) close to or on 30/A. Just sold our home in northern Michigan and wanting to relocate to this beautiful area. Our family includes ourselves, 2 beautiful little girls and pets. Please contact me with any possibilities. 2315901940

30AvenueERP

Beach Comber
Apr 20, 2015
I just saw this. I am looking to rent my home beginning July 1 on a one year lease. I was hoping for $2200 monthly with a one month deposit. It is a 3 bedroom and 3.5 bath two-story home that was built in 2004 with an open floor plan and the Master Suite on the First Floor. The secondary bedrooms are extremely large, and each bedroom has its own bathroom. The monthly rental price also includes a landscaping maintenance. It has a fenced in yard with a dog run, and it is located in Pt. Washington. If you are interested in seeing pictures or want more information, please feel free to text me or call me at 850-708-5070.