• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Since you are on the North side of 30a, you most likely have easement rights from the property owner on the South side. You don't own the land but have legal access which would be in your deed.

second wind

Beach Lover
Feb 18, 2013
Well, after the Hampton Inn was voted down Monday night to a very large vocal group of South Walton homeowners perhaps if our County Commissioners are asked to look at this proposed development they will thoughtfully pause again and say again that 30a is at its tipping point and no more. I have to say I am really proud of the Boards decision. They spoke for thei people.

kevin130

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2009
Ohio Girl, we too have a cottage in Magnolia. Sounds like they are getting ready to start up phase II at Magnolia.

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2006
Sagamore Hills OH
Kevin, howdy neighbor. We're going down next week so I'll have to check out phase 2. A little worried how all the construction traffic will affect renters and residents. It will be a bit of a walk from phase 2 to the beach.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
What is the deal with all these proposed hotels? What happened to building condos or single-family homes?

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
What is the deal with all these proposed hotels? the most probable use of land or improved property that is legally possible, physically possible, financially feasible (and appropriately supportable) from the market, and which results in maximum profitability.
What happened to building condos or single-family homes?

The concept of highest and best use.

"the most probable use of land or improved property that is legally possible, physically possible, financially feasible (and appropriately supportable) from the market, and which results in maximum profitability."