• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ScottMcK3113

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2014
30-A Take Out Taxi is a food delivery company that delivers your dinner from your favorite 30-A area restaurant to your front door!

We deliver nightly from 5-10 pm central to all areas on 30-A and most South Walton areas.

Here's how it works ....

(1) Call your favorite 30-A area restaurant and place your order. Go ahead and pay for your order over the phone with the restaurant. Tell the restaurant that 30-A Take Out Taxi will be coming to pick up your meal.

(2) Call us immediately! Give us the details of your order and we will go pick it up and deliver it to you!

How simple is that?!?!?!

There is a $10 delivery fee (plus any appreciated tip for the driver) and you will pay the driver the delivery fee when he/she arrives with your food.

HERE IS THE NUMBER! SAVE IT! (850) 461-0892

Don't fight the crazy traffic ... enjoy more time at the beach, at the pool or on the couch! CALL 30-A Take Out Taxi and let us deliver your dinner!

Jackalope

Beach Lover
Jan 24, 2015
I've considered starting a service similiar to this in the past. I just couldn't get the numbers to work out where it would be profitable. $10 is cheap. Mileage deduction is $.58/mile? So if I use that as a cost estimate and assume 10 miles per delivery round trip. That's an estimated operating cost of 58% in vehicle expenses or reimbursement to a driver if they use their own vehicle. The driver would be completely reliant on tips. If a driver has paying fares lined up for their cab, he/she doesn't have much incentive to return a call . Of course, I'm no expert and my numbers could be way off. Just thinking out loud.
*shrug*

ScottMcK3113

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2014
UPDATE:

First of all let me apologize to Cisco and anyone else who called Saturday night. Our call center took a lightning strike Saturday and totally knocked us offline. It was horrible and completely unexpected. Our service has made the necessary changes and we have been assured we will be back up and running today without interruption. I regret we missed your calls but I have been assured now that we can withstand most anything. I guess this is part of what we call "growing pains" for a start-up business.

Secondly, we did spent many months in discovery in determining the viability of this type of business. We feel that is (1) a much needed service in our area and (2) cost-effective for the company and the drivers.

Again ... we apologize for the inconvenience with the phone service but we are thankful for it being repaired and ready to go now.

Give us a call tonight and let us deliver your dinner!