• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alohagirl

Beach Crab
Dec 23, 2014
45 year old single Local who is moving from Ventana Blvd

I have been living with my sister at Blue Mountain Beach until I can find a suitable place of my own and would love to be near her. I manage properties for 30 a Vacay. Single, 45 year old, non-smoker and have been a landlord myself so I take really good care of rentals!
My cell number is 617-610-8717

Hello SoWal! We have learned our renter is moving on at the end of March and our 2BR/2BA Condo in Blue Mountain Beach will be available to rent starting in April. The first floor condo with cozy front porch is located in The Village of Blue Mountain Beach along scenic 30-A in a neighborhood with secured entry, swimming pool and fitness center.

The condo is an unfurnished 1,000+ sq ft unit with open floor plan, picture windows, ample bedroom spaces, full kitchen appliances and washer/dryer. The minimum lease term is one year at $1,100/month + utilities. The condo is a pet free, non-smoking environment.

If you are interested in learning more and touring the condo for your potential new home, please reply to this posting or send me a private message.

AJLittlest

Beach Crab
Apr 10, 2015
Wanting to rent your place

Hello. I would like to rent your place. Let me know when and where I can meet you to view your rental unit in Blue Mountain Beach. From: Single non smoking responsible individual.
Thank you.

Hello SoWal! We have learned our renter is moving on at the end of March and our 2BR/2BA Condo in Blue Mountain Beach will be available to rent starting in April. The first floor condo with cozy front porch is located in The Village of Blue Mountain Beach along scenic 30-A in a neighborhood with secured entry, swimming pool and fitness center.

The condo is an unfurnished 1,000+ sq ft unit with open floor plan, picture windows, ample bedroom spaces, full kitchen appliances and washer/dryer. The minimum lease term is one year at $1,100/month + utilities. The condo is a pet free, non-smoking environment.

If you are interested in learning more and touring the condo for your potential new home, please reply to this posting or send me a private message.

AJLittlest

Beach Crab
Apr 10, 2015
Hello. I would like to rent your Blue Mountain Beach unit. Please contact me when it is convenient for you to show me your rental. I am a responsible, non smoking individual. 850-319-9014. Thank you. Andrea

Kerry Anne

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2014
Hello, I am very interested in your place. Currently live in a condo in Sandestin. Need asap. Non smoker, quiet and great reference from current Land Lord. Thank you so much.Looking forward to hearing from you.
310-774-1139

mmarti27

Beach Comber
Jul 22, 2010
Very interested. Full-time Seaside employee looking for long-term lease to begin immediately. Call Mallory 251-363-8483

Handerson

Beach Crab
Apr 14, 2015
Very interested in great description of condo listed

New comers to the area wanting to get the best availability in the community we love. Very interested in speaking further about your rental. Hannah @ hubbardhan@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.