• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
LOST CAT: Local friends, especially those in Pt. Washington near Eden SP, one of my cats is missing. Please keep an eye out for Little Yum, the not-so-little-anymore black fluffball I found in the parking lot of Pizza by the Sea a few years back. He hasn't been home since Saturday afternoon. He's about 18lbs, all black, long hair, neutered male. He was wearing a red collar, with my contact info, and the name "Figaro" (not his name, because he lost of all of his other collars/tags...) Please text/call me if you see him; he's never not come home before. 850-543-3387.

Little Yum Canoe.jpg

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Thanks Tootsie. :love:
You've probably heard me traipsing up and down the street, clanging his food bowl with a spoon. I have searched high and low, all over the 'hood, and no sign of him yet. :sosad:

Daisy is getting lots of exercise though, and I've met more neighbors in the past few days than I have in two years, so there's that...

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
He's still missing :sosad:
though lots of folks have called to say they have spotted him. There are a lot of long haired black cats out there...
Most of the sightings are around Pt. Washington United Methodist Church; I think he's sheltering in the drainage pipes under the parking lot. I've seen him once there myself, although he ran off so fast I can't be absolutely sure it was him. Either way, he's not coming to me, too freaked out I guess.
Please let me know if you see him! 850-543-3387