• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ScottMcK3113

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2014
ISO of someone or a company to clean a 1-BR condo weekly for a local resident. Simple cleaning chores including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning 1 bathroom, moping and cleaning kitchen, etc. Former cleaning person is moving to central Florida. She says to tell potential future cleaners that entire clean job is about 1 1/2 hours weekly. Thanks!

dollgirlmimi

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2009
Cleaner

ISO of someone or a company to clean a 1-BR condo weekly for a local resident. Simple cleaning chores including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning 1 bathroom, moping and cleaning kitchen, etc. Former cleaning person is moving to central Florida. She says to tell potential future cleaners that entire clean job is about 1 1/2 hours weekly. Thanks!

Do you find the cleaner for this condo yet? just a few questions, when unit need to be clean and where is located in South Walton??

Thanks,

EL

ScottMcK3113

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2014
I have not found anyone yet. The condo is located in Seagrove and I prefer to have it cleaned either on Wednesdays or Thursdays.

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Cal Hector Garcia at 850-460-0314 or 850-460-6043. He and his wife, Veronica, have a cleaning business and have cleaned my house for about five years. They are wonderful people and do a fabulous job.

dustbunnies

Beach Comber
Please call dustbunnies 850.687.7408 or 513.293.2890. We specialize in residential cleaning!

jenniferthomas

Beach Crab
Sep 19, 2017
Walton

Hello, I was checking to see if you have hired yet. We are a new locally owned business, licensed and insured and would love to help out. Feel free to contact us at anytime :)

Jennifer Thomas
Fearless Cleaning & Maintenance Services, LLC
850-333-3511
fearlesscleaningcrew.com
fearlesscleaningcrew@yahoo.com