• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Perle003

Beach Comber
Nov 23, 2013
Beautiful 3BR/3 Full Bath Home in Santa Rosa Beach. Easy Stroll to a wonderful Beach Access and Restaurants on 30A. Freshly Painted Exterior and Interior in Neutral Colors with Tile and Hardwood Flooring in most areas. Stainless Steel Appliances that are less than 2 years old, Plantation Shutters throughout. Private Lot backing up to a natural Preserve without ANY rear neighbors. Wooden Deck in the backyard lets you enjoy the scenery and quiet neighborhood with 2 nice pools with brand new pool furniture. Common Areas as well as the backyard is maintained and is at no expense to the Renter. We are looking for a responsible and professional non-smoking Renter that would like to rent a wonderful Single Family home that has around 1900 sqft plus Porches of the Master and 1 secondary bedroom.

We will welcome your 4 legged family members within reason. 1 Month Security Deposit is required and the Home can be rented furnished or unfurnished. Lease can start in the summer or sooner. Lease Terms will be around $2200-$2500, depending on discussion regarding furniture.

Please contact me via email at vallatsascha@yahoo.com or call/text me at 832-878-8681

Attachments

• DSCN3072.JPG
    DSCN3072.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:

adiebolt

Beach Crab
Mar 19, 2015
hello, i am interested in your home. Is it available July 25 or August 1? Please send more photos and location. thank you.