• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
I dunno. Fat Dad's is really hard to beat and the beer prices are the best of anywhere. I've eaten pizza all over the world, including Naples. BTW, it was the worst pizza I have ever had in my life. Fat Daddy's ranks as among the best, if not THE best I have every eaten.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
I dunno. Fat Dad's is really hard to beat and the beer prices are the best of anywhere. I've eaten pizza all over the world, including Naples. BTW, it was the worst pizza I have ever had in my life. Fat Daddy's ranks as among the best, if not THE best I have every eaten.
$1.00 and $2.00 beers
All brands ( even IPO's) 24/7

Uneelle

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2015
Theo's pizza was fantastic! Can't say I'm a fan of Fat Daddy's, just don't like their pizza. Bruno's on 30A is probably the closest to Theo's pizza, but I dearly miss that funky old joint, Liz, the owner, and the often crabby bartender (I think his name was Dave). Great memories there.

HD Lady

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
Not the case with Theo's. Excellent ownership/management. In fact, if you are familiar with the old Theo's crowd, as mentioned earlier "a lot of Theo's old regulars now hang at Cabanna Cafe in Aerial Dunes". In fact, if you know Liz, the owner/manager of the old Theo's, you will probably see here there as well. And yes, Theo's was closed due to failing health of the owner's partner.

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
Not the case with Theo's. Excellent ownership/management. In fact, if you are familiar with the old Theo's crowd, as mentioned earlier "a lot of Theo's old regulars now hang at Cabanna Cafe in Aerial Dunes". In fact, if you know Liz, the owner/manager of the old Theo's, you will probably see here there as well. And yes, Theo's was closed due to failing health of the owner's partner.

Yes, you can find Liz occupying the chair at the far end of the bar at Cabana Cafe. Sadly her long time partner died from cancer. The rumor is Theo's closed due to the owner of the building not renewing her lease and their desire to remodel the entire building. Parking was always an issue and the remodel eliminated some the already too few spaces.

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
Theo's pizza was fantastic! Can't say I'm a fan of Fat Daddy's, just don't like their pizza. Bruno's on 30A is probably the closest to Theo's pizza, but I dearly miss that funky old joint, Liz, the owner, and the often crabby bartender (I think his name was Dave). Great memories there.

I have a friend who comes to town 3 or 4 times a year. We would always go to Theo's for pizza night and David would immediately set a Coors Light in the bottle on the bar for my friend. He was always impressed that David could remember his brand of beer.