• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We talk about Theo's a lot. Liz had great pizza. And a few years before Theo's closed s he would make homemade pastrami and it was outstanding. I use to beg her to start it back but it was just too time constraining. Now I just wish she was there with her pizza!

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Theos got its name from the original owner - Linda Theo. I believe she is still bartending at Pompano Joes. Liz bought the place from her. Last I saw David he was working at Busters. Still not smiling. :)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Back to Stegg's Pizza...

From the website

Stegg’s Pizzeria is easy to find. Just off Old Scenic 98, right across from the Destin beach, quietly nestled between Bad Ass Coffee and Dairy Queen.
1688 SCENIC GULF DRIVE DESTIN, FL 32550
Hours of Operation:

Spring/Summer

(March-August)
M-Th 11a-11p
Fri/Sat 11a-Midnight
Sun 11a-10p

At Stegg's Pizzeria, we love to make pizza, love to eat pizza, and even more, we love to share pizza.

Stegg's Pizzeria was born because we all wanted a place where everyone actually knows your name - a home away from home for you in Destin, FL. You'll find owners, Russell & Kimm Stegemann, behind the counter taking great care of you because of their passion for Brooklyn Pizza. Business partner, Larendee Roos, an old college friend from Brooklyn, New York, saw this passion and wanted to be a part of their story. Together, we have thought of every detail, created every touchpoint, and put together every pizza with you in mind. We want to share OUR love of pizza with YOU!

The old adage “when it’s right, all the pieces just fall in place” is true in our opening of Stegg’s Pizzeria. Everything fell into perfect place. And we’re family. Taking care of each other. Just like we want to take care of you. We look forward to sharing our Brooklyn spirit with you.

Menu is online. Does not mention delivery. The address says Destin but it's Miramar Beach. LOOKS good to me!!!

11178364_985511611459256_1224903474643835203_n.png

TJMay

Beach Lover
Jul 25, 2005
I drove by Stegg's Pizzeria today and it was OPEN, Finally...

I ordered a Margahreta Pizza and it was delicious!

Real cheese, golden brown crust and fresh tomatoes.

They will soon be offering delivery vIa electric bicycles in the local area.

These guys know what they are doing...