• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
We are heading down tomorrow to stay near Ed Walline Park/Gulf Place. What are some restaurants we should definitely try around this area!?

We usually stay in Rosemary!

Thanks for any and all suggestions!

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Vue at Santa Rosa Beach Club for dinner. Stinky's Fish Camp to the West. South of Philly on 393 just north of Gulf Place for a great philly cheese steak and other stuff. Fire in Gulf Place if still there. Basmatis for asian, Boragos for italien. I live on the east end so have limited exposure to west end restraunts.

Last edited:

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Also available in BMB is Marie's Bistro which is very good, Sally's and Redd's for good food and McTighes for great sandwiches and corned beef. Their Brunswick Stew and Lobster Bisque are both to die for. You also have Nick's and The Bowery close by and both are also very good.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Great suggestions! We went to Perfect Pig Saturday night and I got the BBQ Hickory smoked chicken over grits. It. was. Amazing!

Next place, South of Philly!

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Great suggestions! We went to Perfect Pig Saturday night and I got the BBQ Hickory smoked chicken over grits. It. was. Amazing! Next place, South of Philly!
was it ever finally decide if the P Pig
Smokes their BBQ in Seagrove or imports from Memphis (as some report)???