• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jackalope

Beach Lover
Jan 24, 2015
I hope you didnt read my post as a negative towards you. I genuinely considered doing this in the past and I hope it works out. I see a market for this type of service. Combining the business seems like a way to offset costs and down time for drivers. Good for you for making a go at it. Best of luck!

ScottMcK3113

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2014
Thanks Navy Chiefl We appreciate everyone's patience. We are trying to brainstorm and come up with something to thank those who tried to use our service but could not get through.

And, thanks Jackalope .... we did not take it as negative at all! We always welcome the input - good or bad - its what makes companies better! And, we want to be the very best we can for our customers. One thing we have learned over the years is that if you are in business for the right reasons, and not just the financial gain, then the chances for success are always greater! Please continue to always give us feedback!

And ... ps ... we have set up a new back-up plan now in case our lines are down! Yay!!!!! No one goes hungry around here!

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
Tried this out for the first time tonight! Phenomenal communication / customer svc. from all involved parties (Hanie @ Marie's Bistro and both Scott & Kent w/ 30A Take Out Taxi)! NYC delivery bennies at the beach!! A triple-win business model... win for hungry foodies, win for restaurants, winning wonderful new biz / employer! THANKS ALL from your newest enthusiastic supporter!