• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
FYI - Seabreeze community HOA, Phase 1 & 2, has just passed a change to our C & R's to limit rentals to long term only (6 months or more). Needed to clarify wording in original documents with specificity per our lawyer as a couple of houses have been bought by investors recently which is changing the character of the neighborhood.

WaltonIsOne

Beach Lover
Nov 14, 2009
Walton County, FL
I have driven through Seabreeze, it is a really nice neighborhood. In fact, we thought about buying a home there.

Unfortunately, within the local real estate community, the Seabreeze HOA has a notorious reputation for interfering with property sales transactions and disrupting the lives of the people that live in that neighborhood.

I heard that the only place worth buying in Seabreeze is on Seabreeze Boulevard and in Seabreeze South which somehow managed to get away from the Seabreeze HOA many years ago.

In fact, most of the home building in recent years has taken place on the Boulevard and in the South section.

I also heard from a property owner that owns a home in the community that if anyone already owned property in Seabreeze Phases 1 & 2 before the C & Rs change that they can still short term rent if they want and can do so until they sell their property to someone else.