• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
The taxpayers have an absolute right to know how their money was spent in regard to the lawsuit against Sara Commander and the favorable outcome on Sara's behalf.

For anyone to subscribe to and actually pay money to dig into the private, personal lives of citizens in Walton County who no longer participate or who never participated on this forum, is in my opinion trashy, tasteless and low life.

Had you submitted the other documents you posted here on an entirely different thread that had absolutely nothing to do with Ms. Commanders vindication/dismissal, I would never have had an issue with you. That would have been a moderator issue and it would have been the moderators place to determine whether or not you were trolling like peterpan and others have done here in an attempt to further defile Ms. Commanders character.

If other posters here want to go dumpster diving and pay money to do so, I'd encourage them to do it also. There is always more than 1 trashy troll on these types of forums and they always manage to "out themselves" and meet their own demise.

Last edited:

Tetrahedron

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2015
The taxpayers have an absolute right to know how their money was spent in regard to the lawsuit against Sara Commander and the favorable outcome on Sara's behalf.

For anyone to subscribe to and actually pay money to dig into the private, personal lives of citizens in Walton County who no longer participate or who never participated on this forum, is in my opinion trashy, tasteless and low life.

Had you submitted the other documents you posted here on an entirely different thread that had absolutely nothing to do with Ms. Commanders vindication/dismissal, I would never have had an issue with you. That would have been a moderator issue and it would have been the moderators place to determine whether or not you were trolling like peterpan and others have done here in an attempt to further defile Ms. Commanders character.

If other posters here want to go dumpster diving and pay money to do so, I'd encourage them to do it also. There is always more than 1 trashy troll on these types of forums and they always manage to "out themselves" and meet their own demise.

Alright, LINDA, we already know your stance on this issue, and your opposition has been duly noted. You think I'm trashy. Got it. There's no need to hash and rehash. I paid for the PACER subscription to get in and look for the dismissal order, and when I searched for that, the parameters of my search brought up the mortgage fraud case.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Alright, LINDA, we already know your stance on this issue, and your opposition has been duly noted. You think I'm trashy. Got it. There's no need to hash and rehash. I paid for the PACER subscription to get in and look for the dismissal order, and when I searched for that, the parameters of my search brought up the mortgage fraud case.

My name is not LINDA.

Tetrahedron

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2015
Okay Linda! My dad said to tell you hi!

As I've said once before...I encourage you to contact the moderators and have them split the mortgage fraud parts of this thread off over to the news section so that your delicate sensibilities can be protected. You're gonna have to put the request in though, I am not going to do it for you, and I am not going to delete my posts. If someone got arrested for meth production in this county, or arrested for sexually assaulting a minor, or shooting someone in the face, it would be NEWS, even if they were just a private citizen holding no political office. Literally your only argument here is that this discussion should be relocated to the local news section, and I'm cool with that. So go on, make it happen, I'm sure you have the tenacity to plead your case to the moderators and make it so. I believe in you.

Cuff

Beach Lover
Feb 3, 2013
I read the info provided to say that count 14 of the complaint was dismissed with prejudice but the court granted a leave to amend the remaining counts.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Okay Linda! My dad said to tell you hi!

As I've said once before...I encourage you to contact the moderators and have them split the mortgage fraud parts of this thread off over to the news section so that your delicate sensibilities can be protected. You're gonna have to put the request in though, I am not going to do it for you, and I am not going to delete my posts. If someone got arrested for meth production in this county, or arrested for sexually assaulting a minor, or shooting someone in the face, it would be NEWS, even if they were just a private citizen holding no political office. Literally your only argument here is that this discussion should be relocated to the local news section, and I'm cool with that. So go on, make it happen, I'm sure you have the tenacity to plead your case to the moderators and make it so. I believe in you.

I told you my name is not LINDA!

You also said...

I paid for the PACER subscription to get in and look for the dismissal order, and when I searched for that, the parameters of my search brought up the mortgage fraud case.

Did the subscription to Pacer also bring up the DIVORCE DECREE you went dumpster diving for or did you use the County website for that little gem??

The Fraud Case had absolutely nothing to do with Walton County or Sara Commander.

Tetrahedron

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2015
I don't remember exactly where I found the divorce decree, but I assure you it came from some sort of public record source accessible online. I do a lot of research, hard to keep track of where it all comes from. If you want to call it dumpster diving, that's cool, I went looking for that info because I wanted to verify the connection. Your absolutely valid point still stands that it is off topic, thus I encourage you to request a relocation of those pertaining posts. Or alternatively, you could just continue to hang out here *****ing and moaning about it instead of putting forth the effort to get it moved, Linda.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I don't remember exactly where I found the divorce decree, but I assure you it came from some sort of public record source accessible online.

How convenient that you don't remember exactly where you found that particular document but had links to all others. Oh I'm absolutely sure it it came from some sort of public record source accessible online. In fact, I had no doubt.

So to remind you what you have said here previously...

I don't really delve too deeply into the personal lives of strangers..

when obviously you do.

In fairness, I didn't put the BS here and if you really had only Ms. Comanders best interest at heart, you would do your own dirty work.

Last edited:

Tetrahedron

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2015
Sara Comander can handle her own interests, she's a big girl, she doesn't need me looking out for her. I never claimed to only have Sara's best interests at heart. I posted what I posted because it interested ME. What, do you think I call up Sara for some sort of approval every time I do a Google search and post the results here? Sara is a very busy woman, ain't nobody got time for that. She's busy getting things done for the citizens of Walton County.

And as for the "do your own dirty work" comment, I don't even know what the hell you are talking about, Linda. Who's dirty work am I supposedly doing?