• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I don't "make things up" jdarg. And the goal of the "keep it" group was to get people riled by admission. Mission accomplished.

So then what is the story about the FBI being called? You seem to be in the know.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
So then what is the story about the FBI being called? You seem to be in the know.

In my haste...I made the comment a$$ backwards of what I meant!

It should have read...

I don't "make things up" jdarg. And the goal of the "take it down" group was to get people riled by admission.

Mission accomplished.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Personally, I think a couple of people have "alluded" to it in a very hateful, racist and pious way on this thread.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
The FBI has been mentioned here besides your post?

An allusion is an expression designed to call something to mind without without mentioning it explicitly. I said a couple folks here have "alluded" to it.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I didn't realize it was hateful to call law enforcement on lawbreakers!

Seriously, if the FBI is called by anybody, nobody outside the investigation should know about it. Misty, before you backtracked, you seemed to know about the FBI and "alluded" to who called them. Hit me up with another popcorn smilie please.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Yes. How did someone hateful allude to the FBI?

I think comments like "Stay Tuned" or "there is more to come" coupled with racist, hateful, pious remarks create the allusion of more sinister actions.

Mike Jones

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
There's nothing wrong with outsiders if they are right. If it weren't for outsiders we'd still have slavery and segregation.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I think comments like "Stay Tuned" or "there is more to come" coupled with racist, hateful, pious remarks create the allusion of more sinister actions.

Define racist, hateful, pious remarks from the Take Down the Flag group.