• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I didn't realize it was hateful to call law enforcement on lawbreakers! ������

Who said it was? Who has broken the law in this issue?

Yeah, Yeah, yadda, yadda about backtracking!! You absolutely positively knew what I meant because I have in no way supported your group in any shape form or fashion!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Define racist, hateful, pious remarks from the Take Down the Flag group.

Edit- I will give you pious. It's hard not to be when faced with some of the crazy stuff put out there by the flag keepers.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Edit- I will give you pious. It's hard not to be when faced with some of the crazy stuff put out there by the flag keepers.

Or those who want to take it down!!!!! It is a 2 way street!

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
I have no idea if it is true or not but there was indeed a rumor that the Uhfelders had called the FBI to report some sort of threat they had allegedly received. I have no idea if any of it is true as i have no contact with the Uhfelders, but if they have been threatened the Sheriff should have been called to deal with it. He and his staff can handle that sort of thing with one hand tied behind them. Threatening people is uncalled for and unnecessary. The only violence or disturbance I have heard of in Walton County was a Black man allegedly tore a flag off a truck at the intersection of 331 and 90 in DeFuniak Springs. The man was charged with destruction of private property. That sort of behavior is uncalled for and unnecessary as well.
I read a pretty intense exchange yesterday between 2 of my friends, both of whom I have known since childhood, over one stating that the 1964 BCC was racist. The other party had a grandfather on that board of commissioners who he knew to not be racist. Making derogatory comments about someone's ancestors is serious business in the South. Just saying.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Insults and threats are 2 different things completely.
Assuredly racist, hateful and pious though! Things which got a lessor participant of such insults banned from here.

You playing by a double standard jdarg?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Assuredly racist, hateful and pious though! Things which got a lessor participant of such insults banned from here. You playing by a double standard jdarg?

Nope just trying to keep up with your line of reasoning.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
To me "stay tuned" means almost the same as :popcorn: