• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CCampbell

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2015
Beautiful 4 bed, 3 bath located in the quiet neighborhood of the Village of Blue Mountain Beach on 30A! Will be available September 1st for a 1 year lease. This place is light and airy and has fresh new paint, new carpets in all bedrooms, brand new stainless steel appliances, new washer and dryer and new AC! This gated neighborhood is secluded and offers privacy while still within walking distance to restaurants and the beach! Large community pool and work out facility with the property! Enquiries please email cja09c@my.fsu.edu

Property Features:

A/C filter maintenance
Water and Sewage
Balcony
Community Pool
Gym
Cabana
Gated Remote Access

CCampbell

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2015
We have some showings scheduled but the property is still available! Contact cja09c@my.fsu.edu or 850-585-6413 if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
Beautiful 4 bed, 3 bath located in the quiet neighborhood of the Village of Blue Mountain Beach on 30A! Will be available September 1st for a 1 year lease. This place is light and airy and has fresh new paint, new carpets in all bedrooms, brand new stainless steel appliances, new washer and dryer and new AC! This gated neighborhood is secluded and offers privacy while still within walking distance to restaurants and the beach! Large community pool and work out facility with the property! Enquiries please email cja09c@my.fsu.edu

Property Features:

A/C filter maintenance
Water and Sewage
Balcony
Community Pool
Gym
Cabana
Gated Remote Access
Is it still available?