• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mmarti27

Beach Comber
Jul 22, 2010
3/16 Lost very sentimental family ring on beach~ public access beach just south of Stinky's on west end of 30A. We were sitting about 80-100 yds southeast of the lifeguard stand (due south of public restrooms) near water's edge. Desperate to have this sentimental item back. REWARD!
Please call Mallory 251-363-8483

mmarti27

Beach Comber
Jul 22, 2010
Just saw my old post & thought I would reach out again to see if anyone ever found this family ring. I miss it so much & had planned to use it as my engagement ring one day.
Mallory
251-363-8483

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey Mallory, I'm sorry about your ring. I don't know, but maybe the South Walton fire district has a lost and found? It's a long shot, but perhaps someone found it and turned it over to the lifeguard that day.:dunno: Fingers crossed!

Enjoy Now

Beach Comber
Feb 2, 2012
Just saw my old post & thought I would reach out again to see if anyone ever found this family ring. I miss it so much & had planned to use it as my engagement ring one day.
Mallory
251-363-8483
I lost my wedding ring two years ago. For insurance purposes, I went to the Sheriffs Dept. to complete a police report. They asked for pictures of the ring, in case it showed up in a pawn shop. Might be too late, but may be worth a look or a call to the local pawn shops.