• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluandkip

Beach Crab
Aug 5, 2015
Family of (4) with no pets. We are looking for at least a 3 bedroom 2 bath house or condo for long term rental. Possibly lease/purchase. Relocating from Georgia for work. We would like at least a year or more lease. Thanks:)

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
Single Family House Available

Hi,

I have a single family house located in the Seabreeze Community on 30A available. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, open living space with porches and balconies, and carport in established quiet community of owner occupied residences, located just 5 min walk to beach access. Approx 1700 sq/ft of living space, Master bedroom and 2nd bedroom upstairs, 9 ft ceilng and new wood floors in upstair bedrooms, new designer shower, whirlpool tub, plenty of closet space. Main level features living, dining, kitchen, 3rd bedroom and full bath - all tile flooring. Magnificent location and community. Looking for a long term lease of at least 12 months for $2200/month or 24 month lease for $2000/month. Require security deposit and 1st month rent. Available for immediate occupancy. Contact Liz at 202-697-1396 for further details and pics.

CCampbell

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2015
Hi!

I have a 4 bed 3 bath condo located in Blue Mountain beach that will be available September 1st! We are flexible on the move in date and could do mid September or October 1st as well! Great gated neighborhod within walking distance to the beach and restaurants! Super family friendly environment in a quiet area! We are looking for someone to rent long term! Please email cja09c@my.fsu.edu or call 850-585-6413 for more information and pictures! Welcome to the beach!

kkamra

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2014
$1800 per month, one year lease- This beautiful Seagrove Highlands unfurnished end unit on the top floor;1126 square foot condo home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is available for rent starting September 7.
HOA does not allow pets for tenants.

It has a l gulf View from the family room and a screened porch. Seagrove Highlands condo complex is located a couple blocks off 30-A. The building address is 231 Somerset Bridge Rd In Seagrove Beach. Complex has a pool as well as a lake and small fishing dock and backs up to Point Washington State Forest.
The kitchen has granite countertops, and Maple cabinets. Utilities, water, sewer & basic cable television are included in the rent. Unit will be available to view beginning September 5 until leased by appointment.
Please text me at 972-415-1829

jeanie492

Beach Comber
Jul 23, 2015
I have a 3/4 bedroom home with 2100+ sq. ft. The home is tri-level with the main living area on the 2nd floor. The home is a new construction in a newly-constructed neighborhood. the 3rd level is the master suite with a walk-in closet, separate sitting area, and large master bath. Hardwood and tile throughout, all stainless appliances and granite countertops. House has a single car garage. Located 1/2 mile from Inlet Beach public beach access. Rent is $2500. per month with a security deposit of the same amount. 662-322-6399

Marlies

Beach Comber
Jul 22, 2015
Family of (4) with no pets. We are looking for at least a 3 bedroom 2 bath house or condo for long term rental. Possibly lease/purchase. Relocating from Georgia for work. We would like at least a year or more lease. Thanks:)

We have a home available at 33 West Shore Place. See photos. Not sure if you have already found something, if you need more information contact me marlies.bearden@gmail.com Rent is $2200, terms are flexible.

Attachments

• A-33 West Shore Place front view.png
    A-33 West Shore Place front view.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 108
  • B-33 West Shore Place HOA pool.png
    B-33 West Shore Place HOA pool.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 86
  • C-Living area view from kitchen.jpg
    C-Living area view from kitchen.jpg
    879.9 KB · Views: 96
  • C-Open floor plan, living room dining area.jpg
    C-Open floor plan, living room dining area.jpg
    662 KB · Views: 97
  • D-Living Room and Dining room view.png
    D-Living Room and Dining room view.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 104
  • E-Dining room, french door to back yard.jpg
    E-Dining room, french door to back yard.jpg
    809.5 KB · Views: 86
  • E-Place kitchen view.png
    E-Place kitchen view.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 109
  • F-Kitchen.jpg
    F-Kitchen.jpg
    859 KB · Views: 73
  • G-pantry and large close on left.jpg
    G-pantry and large close on left.jpg
    900.9 KB · Views: 90
  • H-kitchen pantry and large storage area.jpg
    H-kitchen pantry and large storage area.jpg
    901.3 KB · Views: 98

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
If you haven't found a home...we have a 5/4 custom home with many upgrades in wonderful condition. Available as early as next week or oct 1...$3200/mo in a great residential neighborhood called Cypress Breeze Plantation. A fabulous approx 13,000 sq foot pool that you will have access to and is a great neighborhood for children and wonderful schools. Let me know if you are interested...email me directly bflfour@bellsouth.net

Marlies

Beach Comber
Jul 22, 2015
We have a rental available in inlet beach. check zillow or trulia and search for 33 west shore place to see if this is what might fit your needs. thank you. for more information call 662-425-4018

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
We have a rental available in inlet beach. check zillow or trulia and search for 33 west shore place to see if this is what might fit your needs. thank you. for more information call 662-425-4018

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
We have a 5/4 available now in Santa rosa beach on 30a. Please look at 104 cypress breeze drive on zillow or Postlet to see if you are interested. Email me at bflfour@bellsouth.net directly