• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I've had a really hard time getting in today, this is Lady D. Afraid to log out. Was showing me in also earlier but I couldn't see or do anything under Lady D, but I somehow managed to get in through Facebook just now I think but have no clue what I did. And my password under Lady D I know but it won't work for me. So this joined date is not when I joined this forum, oh well. Maybe I can get back in somehow, sometime, under my other ID since I was in under that briefly yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I've had a really hard time getting in today, this is Lady D. Afraid to log out. Was showing me in also earlier but I couldn't see or do anything under Lady D, but I somehow managed to get in through Facebook just now I think but have no clue what I did. And my password under Lady D I know but it won't work for me. So this joined date is not when I joined this forum, oh well. Maybe I can get back in somehow, sometime, under my other ID since I was in under that briefly yesterday.
Please send me a message with email address and username - http://www.sowal.com/forum/index.php?misc/contact

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Well, now that the app is gone site is hard to navigate. I never used SOWAL.com/forum you have to search to find new post. The old app ( which worked fine) showed responses and new post all lined up for you on one screen. Now you open something and it may be 2012 behind a 2011 post. Just to much trouble for me not quick and simple like the app. RIP SOWAL APP U R missed!!

bentley williams

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
SoWal
Well, now that the app is gone site is hard to navigate. I never used SOWAL.com/forum you have to search to find new post. The old app ( which worked fine) showed responses and new post all lined up for you on one screen. Now you open something and it may be 2012 behind a 2011 post. Just to much trouble for me not quick and simple like the app. RIP SOWAL APP U R missed!!
It's the same just tap "new posts". Just took me a bit to get used to but I can do more now.