• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Right now we have 10 people. Last year we had 18 people who finished the regular season. So we need more people to sign up.

Unfortunately cnestg8r is working so hard that he just doesn't have time to either choose the slate of games or do the stats. Would any of you volunteer to do this? Maybe one person pick the slate of games, and another do the stats?

We definitely want to play. Look forward to it every week.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Yay. Finally able to get in under my original user ID. Thank goodness. I might could do the stats but I'm not good at picking games and not sure I'd be good at doing the stats. Any takers? Steel1man or Bac? Anyone? Some posted they were in under last year's thread.

Yay. Finally able to get in under my original user ID. Thank goodness. I might could do the stats but I'm not good at picking games and not sure I'd be good at doing the stats. Any takers? Steel1man or Bac? Anyone? Some posted they were in under last year's thread.
That'd be great, Lady D! Thanks. Now we just need someone to pick the 15 games (or how many games the group would like) each week! And some more players!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
That'd be great, Lady D! Thanks. Now we just need someone to pick the 15 games (or how many games the group would like) each week! And some more players!

Doesn't look like we are going to be getting anymore players at this rate. 10 isn't enough. And no one is offering to pick the games as of yet, I think it needs to be 15. Luckily I can get a little Excel practice doing the stats. Surely that won't be too hard just that little bit. I've printed off a copy of the stats to see how your hubby did it.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
I never used or liked sowal.com
Since the app
Has disappeared not easy to navigate.
Not a visitor much anymore