• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Grayt lunch today!

I had the fresh-roasted turkey on just-out-of-the-oven semolina bread with a side of roasted veggies and watermelon.

Kat's famous Key Lime Pie for desert.

Outstanding!

grayton-corner-cafe-turkey.jpg

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I cant wait to recall alot of the memories of the old Cafe..... worked there pre-Opal and again post-Opal.... that shrimp sandwich has my name on it... comin for it Paul....:drool:

:clap:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Lunch today? Fresh mahi with potato salad and squash casserole. Only problem is no room for key lime pie! :sosad: next time...

11666290_10207458207164210_5793469796201720054_n.jpg

Sun Chaser

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2015
Miramar Beach
It's very Grayton, and I love it. Sun tea, FRESH ingredients, the gumbo is fantastic. A nice outside covered seating area. I had the turkey club on french; it was excellent.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I got that Shrimp salad croissant today.....was one of the best lunches I have ever had. I usually never finish a whole sandwich when I go out for lunch but today was an exception.The croissants are undeniably the best I have ever had. Even with all the fixins it was still flaky and crisp on the outside..(was so good I wish I had gotten one to go because I am still thinking I could eat, maybe a half of another right now) Perfect pairing with the organic Peach tea (pretty sure I drank all they had). So glad to see Bonnie and Paul still making the food I love and still so close to home..Thanks guys for the great food and the "Grayt" memories that came back to my daughter and I today. We will be back..

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Wow. This is awesome. Grayton Corner Cafe was my favorite place to go as a kid. I wish I still had my T-Shirt. Maybe I can find an old picture of me there or wearing the T-Shirt....