• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rene Firesheets

Beach Crab
Aug 28, 2015
long term lease for 1-2 years in upscale beach community- house or condo. willing to lease for 4,000. monthly. we are a couple approaching retirement age from louisiana and want to experience the lifestyle before determining whether to buy. a lease with purchase option would be considered.

CCampbell

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2015
Hi!

We have a 4 bed 3 bath condo on 30A in blue mountain beach! The unit is available September 1 and we are looking for someone to rent long term. We are located in a great quiet gated neighborhood within walking distance to the beach and great restaurants! If you are interested in more information please email me at cja09c@my.fsu.edu Look forward to hearing from you!

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
We have a 5/4 custom home with many upgrades... available oct 1 in santa rosa beach...in Cypress Breeze Plantation on hwy 393
1/2 mile to the beautiful gulf and Gulf Place with great restaurants and shopping. This is primarily a residential neighborhood. $3200 per month...please email me directly for more information if you are interested. Thanks!

Marlies

Beach Comber
Jul 22, 2015
long term lease for 1-2 years in upscale beach community- house or condo. willing to lease for 4,000. monthly. we are a couple approaching retirement age from louisiana and want to experience the lifestyle before determining whether to buy. a lease with purchase option would be considered.
We have a 3/2.5 two story house in a quaint neighborhood called West Shore Place. Not on the beach but is located a the new area behind rosemary beach called 30Avenue. If you are just wanting to rent to get acquainted with the area, this home is ideal at $2000 a month. if you are interested you can contact me at 662-425-4018

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
We have a 3/2.5 two story house in a quaint neighborhood called West Shore Place. Not on the beach but is located a the new area behind rosemary beach called 30Avenue. If you are just wanting to rent to get acquainted with the area, this home is ideal at $2000 a month. if you are interested you can contact me at 662-425-4018

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
Please see our listing 104 cypress breeze drive in a very nice residential neighborhood 1/2 mile to the beach. 5/4 custom home. Only rented out for the last year. Please email me directly at bflfour@bellsouth.net if interested
Thank you!