• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Low Brow

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2014
It's late August/Early September. The sharks are following the mullet as they begin their migration. Happens every year, typically picks up after the last full moon in August.

Mike Smith

Beach Lover
Feb 19, 2014
@Seasidedent - Sadly, last March I was more worried about stepping on trash than anything else. Lots of red solo cups and many of them were encrusted with sea life, so the'd been there a while. I wonder if we are seeing the trash from PCB or Destin being distributed on our beaches? Sad regardless...

second wind

Beach Lover
Feb 18, 2013
Sadly, we didn't have a camera with us. We saw them again after we posted this morning, as did other people near us. Also saw some dolphins just about every day this week, and my daughter's boyfriend had them jump around his yolo board twice. Also saw a turtle and sting ray. The ocean has been busy!
Yes we spotted them between Seaside and Grayton Beach this morning!!! 4-5 sharks with two coming within 10 yards!! Everyone was running up and down the beach taking video. I would share my video but I had a moment of potty mouth