• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
5 bed/4 bath home in Cypress Breeze Plantation on 30A South Walton Beach,FL available October 1 for $3200 per month..that includes maintaining the yard and furnished! Deposit is one month rent. This home is one of the first and at the front of the neighborhood. Many upgrades! Granite, travertine, marble...3 levels,2 separate large den spaces and 2 decks. 1 car garage. In a great neighborhood with an amazing 13,000 sq foot pool that you will be able to use. Great schools! No pets allowed. Non-smoking. 1/2 mile to the beach and Gulf Place shopping and restaurants. Sidewalks to the public beach at the end of the road. If interested contact me for pictures and more information...bflfour@bellsouth.net...

Dmoss

Beach Comber
Jan 17, 2014
Hey My husband and I are looking for a long term rental perfect timing one 7lb Pomeranian completely housebroken Would love to know more Thanks

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
Hey My husband and I are looking for a long term rental perfect timing one 7lb Pomeranian completely housebroken Would love to know more Thanks
Thanks for your interest! Please email me directly and we can discuss...Thanks!!

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
ARe you still looking for a rental? Ours is still available...