• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Janthina

Beach Crab
Aug 25, 2015
Located in the quaint community of Blue Mountain Beach, just north of scenic hwy 30A.
Within walking distance of the Blue Mountain public beach access.
Within biking distance to Grayton Beach, Seaside and Watercolor, as well as, Pt. Washington State Forest.
1,236 Sq. Ft. of conditioned space plus 231 Sq. Ft. of porches. (1467 Sq. Ft. Total).
Water & Sewer Tap Fees - Paid

Phone (850) 585-8318
View By Appointment.

See link below:
Santa Rosa Beach Home For Sale

Attachments

• PS Pic 2.png
    PS Pic 2.png
    405.3 KB · Views: 248

CL Dickson

Beach Lover
Sep 30, 2010
Hello,
I attempted to call you but it is still early! Having fallen in love with your home on VRBO, I believe,
I wanted to ask if you would be open to a 4-6 month rental. I have just sold my home here and as a longtime local and professional woman I want to take some time before buying. My email address is cdlolo@yahoo.com. Thanks! Catherine
Located in the quaint community of Blue Mountain Beach, just north of scenic hwy 30A.
Within walking distance of the Blue Mountain public beach access.
Within biking distance to Grayton Beach, Seaside and Watercolor, as well as, Pt. Washington State Forest.
1,236 Sq. Ft. of conditioned space plus 231 Sq. Ft. of porches. (1467 Sq. Ft. Total).
Water & Sewer Tap Fees - Paid

Phone (850) 585-8318
View By Appointment.

See link below:
Santa Rosa Beach Home For Sale

Janthina

Beach Crab
Aug 25, 2015
Hi Catherine,
Thanks for your inquiry. We are considering renting the house at 42 Porpoise Street again, however, we do require a 1 year lease. Please let us know if you are interested.

CL Dickson

Beach Lover
Sep 30, 2010
Hi Catherine,
Thanks for your inquiry. We are considering renting the house at 42 Porpoise Street again, however, we do require a 1 year lease. Please let us know if you are interested.

Thank you! I went forward with another house in the area, but appreciate your reply.
It's a cutie!