• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carole A. Wilson

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2015
Seeking rental cleans.
Familiar with 30A. Live in the area. Love cleaning.
Bring my own supplies. No clean is too big or small. Schedule is open Tuesdays and Thursdays.

BlueSunProperties

Beach Comber
Sep 12, 2013
www.jeffon30a.com
Seeking rental cleans.
Familiar with 30A. Live in the area. Love cleaning.
Bring my own supplies. No clean is too big or small. Schedule is open Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Carole,

Can you provide references and basic pricing? I understand each home is different, but what would you charge for a 2000 sq/ft home with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms? Also we need someone that can clean any day, not just weekends.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Carole,

Can you provide references and basic pricing? I understand each home is different, but what would you charge for a 2000 sq/ft home with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms? Also we need someone that can clean any day, not just weekends.

I'm pretty sure Carole isn't looking for that kind of cleaning work.

Beachready

Beach Comber
Sep 9, 2015
What are your rates? I could use some help 1x a week in my home in Point Washington.
Good morning, have you found a cleaner yet? I would like the opportunity to give you a price cleaning your home. I am with retired American Airlines, moved here and started cleaning; I have great references. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested and still in need. Thanks! 940-300-5638 (kept my Dallas #)

30ABeachDreamin'

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2015
Carole,

I sent you an email but got no response.
Please call or text 850.276.2572 thanks