• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

buck21master

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2011
I have personally had the pleasure to get to know both Adam and Jimmy over the years down here in Santa Rosa Beach. Our area could not be represented better than by these two young gentlemen. Local Catch is a true gem here on 30A and I will continue to eat, drink and be merry here as often as possible.

seabythegrove

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2012
"[Note - Due to bridge construction at Draper Lake, a detour on Scenic 30A through spring 2016 means you access Local Catch from the west. So if you're coming from that direction all is the same. If you're coming from east of Blue Mountain Beach, take 98 to south on Hwy 393, then west on Scenic 30A. We're making it our duty to visit all businesses on the detour route!]"

I think it should read EAST on 30A, not WEST...

SoWal Staff

Serving the Community!
Staff member
Apr 14, 2006
South Walon, FL
SoWal.com
"[Note - Due to bridge construction at Draper Lake, a detour on Scenic 30A through spring 2016 means you access Local Catch from the west. So if you're coming from that direction all is the same. If you're coming from east of Blue Mountain Beach, take 98 to south on Hwy 393, then west on Scenic 30A. We're making it our duty to visit all businesses on the detour route!]"

I think it should read EAST on 30A, not WEST...
Thanks!