• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

clindberg

Beach Comber
Apr 30, 2012
My beautiful wife and I are moving back to 30A from Atlanta. (What were we thinking?!) Like many others we are seeking an apartment/carriage house/unique situation. We are the owners of a small business (The Hope Soap Project; find us in Mercantile and Pish Posh Patchouli's) and were previously blessed to live in wonderful little carriage house in Rosemary Beach. Finding something like again for awhile would be amazing. Open to creative solutions. Short or long term. Even more, we need to stay under $1200 for now.

Looking for something immediately. Trying our chances here. Can't wait to be back!

Life isn't boring, that's for sure. :)

rekrek

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2010
I'm about to rent my small home in Blue Mountain. I'm planning to list it today.
Call me if your interested. (850) 687-0265
Thanks, Richard

Judy Todd

Beach Crab
Oct 5, 2015
My beautiful wife and I are moving back to 30A from Atlanta. (What were we thinking?!) Like many others we are seeking an apartment/carriage house/unique situation. We are the owners of a small business (The Hope Soap Project; find us in Mercantile and Pish Posh Patchouli's) and were previously blessed to live in wonderful little carriage house in Rosemary Beach. Finding something like again for awhile would be amazing. Open to creative solutions. Short or long term. Even more, we need to stay under $1200 for now.

Looking for something immediately. Trying our chances here. Can't wait to be back!

Life isn't boring, that's for sure. :)
I may have what you are looking for. Call 704 542 0117 2 br cottage In your price range. Furnished. All utilities. etc

gasparilla

Beach Comber
Sep 27, 2015
Life is interesting that's for sure ... We have a condominium open beginning next week. Furnished and cozy ditto renters :) , Heated Pool during the winter months/ Hot Tub and steps away from Miramar Beach. Rate Oct thru March in your price range. If interested send me a message and I can give you a call at your convenience.