• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Lady D.

Lady D and Beachrunner. Sounds like you(Lady D) and cnestgg8r have been handling the picks that you ask for from me each Monday morning. It's a bit time consuming and I spend each Monday morning providing a list of 19 or 20 for you to pick from so I am happy to stop.
Thanks, I know I am benefiting from everyone's work and it is appreciated.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Lady D.

Lady D and Beachrunner. Sounds like you(Lady D) and cnestgg8r have been handling the picks that you ask for from me each Monday morning. It's a bit time consuming and I spend each Monday morning providing a list of 19 or 20 for you to pick from so I am happy to stop.

Hey Iris, I welcome your list as I do look at them and compare them to the ones I select each week, since we pick the same on a lot, and then compare them to Cnestg8r's as he has games I/we don't list also. If you want to continue please do or feel you need to stop because you are too busy I understand also. I appreciate your input.

"Houston, we have a problem."

Hubby sent me his files for the pick'ems. The problem is that his macros are not working on my laptop. It's the first time I've used his Excel/Visual Basic macros. So the results from Week 5 are not right. He leaves for work at 6:30 AM, has an over two-hour commute, then will be barraged at work before he can look at it. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
"Houston, we have a problem."

Hubby sent me his files for the pick'ems. The problem is that his macros are not working on my laptop. It's the first time I've used his Excel/Visual Basic macros. So the results from Week 5 are not right. He leaves for work at 6:30 AM, has an over two-hour commute, then will be barraged at work before he can look at it. So sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries...

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Week 6 picks -The NC State/Virginia Tech game is a Friday game with kickoff at 7 p.m. CDT. Good luck and happy picking!

NC State @ Virginia Tech
LSU @ South Carolina + 13.5
Oklahoma @ Texas + 14.5
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Minnesota @ Purdue
Georgia @ Tennessee
Syracuse @ South Florida
Georgia Tech + 7.5 @ Clemson
Miami ( FL) + 8.5 @ Florida State
Florida @ Missouri
Oklahoma St. @ West Virginia
Texas Christian @ Kansas St.
Connecticut @ Central Florida
New Mexico @ Nevada
Wake Forest + 7.5 @ Boston College

Last edited:

PearlSB4U

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2010
NC State @ Virginia Tech
LSU @ South Carolina + 13.5
Oklahoma @ Texas + 14.5
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Minnesota @ Purdue
Georgia @ Tennessee
Syracuse @ South Florida
Georgia Tech + 7.5 @ Clemson
Miami ( FL) + 8.5 @ Florida State
Florida @ Missouri
Oklahoma St. @ West Virginia
Texas Christian @ Kansas St.
Connecticut @ Central Florida
New Mexico @ Nevada
Wake Forest + 7.5 @ Boston College

I AM THE UT OF PIGSKIN PICKEM: SO MANY CLOSE MISSES!!!