• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Bruce a Pekarski posting under BAp is an x employee of Edgewater"s. The owners voted in 2012 at their annual meeting he could never be rehired. Would you like me to post your arrest record from Okaloosa County . Get a job and a life. The most pitiful person in the room is always the person who knows nothing about nothing. As far as suing you for slander, I would get nothing as you have nothing to get.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
LOL...at least its accurate.

No shame in her game! And she continues to kick some good ole boy a$$es. :popcorn:

BAP

Beach Comber
Oct 4, 2015
Ms. Harris, I always admit to my faults past and present and I hope you do too.
It is true that 10 years ago I had a number of misdemeanors of which I paid the required fine and probation. However I am not attempting to run for political office which may require vetting.
Question: It is alleged you may have been found guilty of environmentally violating the white sand protection zone as President of Edgewater and ordered by the Code Enforcement Board to remove the non-compliant sand installed in the retaining wall between Edgewater/Shipwatch. Is this true?
It is alleged you may have had a compliant against Shipwatch a couple of months earlier for the same offense you violated. Is this true?
Question :It is alleged you may have built a retaining was between the Edgewater Shipwatch pond without the required DEP permit, is this true ?
Question : then you allegedly signed a violations consent order to construct an Offset Project to correct the violation.
All of the above while you were on this 5th. District Planning Committee. Is this true? Of course you claimed in the July code enforcement meeting that you were just a dumb blonde. The July code enforcement meeting is available for viewing. So what makes you think you would make a good County Commissioner since you made these flagrant violations while serving in a public office as a member of the 5th. District Planning Committee?

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
BAP...all that crap is common knowledge. Bitter much?

You can't make good whine out of sour grapes!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Public service is very tedious and while I do agree that BAP is borderline harassing, why not just answer the questions. If you do run and you get elected you'll have to answer these questions anyway and a lot more repeatedly.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Maybe its just me...but I thought the newspapers and media had more than substantially answered all those questions.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Ask any current county commissioner if they've answered the same question repeatedly despite public knowledge of a subject.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Ask any current county commissioner if they've answered the same question repeatedly despite public knowledge of a subject.

Matt that's a whole nother thread and you know it! :rotfl:

Last edited: